COVID-19 VACCINATION (updated 18 Jan 2021)
The first phase of the NHS Covid-19 vaccination programme has started.
When it is the right time people will be contacted by the practice.
For most people this will be a letter, either from their GP or the national NHS.
This letter will include all the information you will need to book appointments, including your NHS number.
Please do not contact the practice to get an appointment unless the letter comes from the practice. We are currently receiving a high number of calls about the national NHS letters that have been sent.
The practice is currently inviting patients in following the NHS guidance regarding the priority groups. We are not able to change patients' priority at the current time.
Priority Groups are as follows:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (Shielding Patients)
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
Information on the vaccine is available on the NHS.UK website
NHS Health at Home Campaign
The NHS Health at Home campaign signposts you to the information you need to access NHS services online from home. As well as general assets for those with health concerns, ordering repeat prescriptions and video consolations, specific assets are now available for some long-term illnesses/vulnerable patients such as those with diabetes or asthma and pregnant people and new parents.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE REGISTERED WITH US TO ACCESS THE E-CONSULT SERVICE
This short Video clip can tell you more about the benefits of using E-Consult as an alternative way of consulting with your GP.
Garden Lane Medical Centre Website
Welcome to our practice website, which aims to bring patient information to your fingertips. Through this website you can order repeat prescriptions, cancel existing appointments, register as a new patient and much more.
We have lots of information on this site about our practice - look across to the right at the "Further Information" pages for details of our clinics, how to register, how to make an appointment and everything else you will need to know to use our services.
On the Your Health , Long Term Conditions and Minor Illness pages there is lots of NHS approved information about medical conditions and illnesses, as well as advice on how to deal with minor illness.
VISIT OUR CARE HUB HERE
(Site updated 16/02/2021)